ASPEN MEDICAL GROUP
IN THE HEART OF DENVER
At Aspen Medical Group, we have a caring group of doctors who specialize in internal medicine and preventive medicine. We believe that good health begins with a foundation of exercise and proper nutrition, and that the well-being of mind and spirit are intertwined with the wellness of the body.
We’d like to help you achieve your personal health goals, whether that’s to prevent disease and injury, or to slow down the aging process.
Our medical services include:
- Annual exams
- Blood pressure management
- Cholesterol management
- Adult vaccinations (including flu shots and shingles shots)
- Referrals for proven life-saving interventions, such as mammograms and colonoscopies
Each day, we set aside several appointment slots for urgent care, so patients with pressing health care needs can usually be seen within 24 hours by a doctor, a nurse practitioner, or a physician’s assistant.
We are located in central Denver, at 4500 East 9th Avenue, in the Rose Medical Center complex.
For more information about our doctors or our medical practice, please call (303) 394-9355.
Important Practice News
Please join Aspen Medical Group in welcoming Barry Hochstadt, M.D. to our office. Dr. Hochstadt will be joining our practice part time and looks forward to meeting and providing care to our patients!
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us at (303) 394-9355
We are located at:
4500 East 9th Avenue, Suite 450
Denver, CO 80220
Phone: (303) 394-9355
Fax: (303) 394-1932
Tip of the Month
Become an active member of your Healthcare Team.
- Make a list in advance of the things you want to discuss at your appointment.
- Bring all your medication bottles. Include any vitamins and supplements you are taking.
- Take notes, or get a friend or family member to take notes for you.
- Ask your provider to write down instructions for you.
- Ask your provider for printed material about your condition or suggestions for where you can get more information.
- Don't forget that other members of your healthcare team, such as nurses and pharmacists, can be good sources of information.